Friday, November 16, 2012

Purplexity

I stumbled upon these poems about the color purple which I was inspired to come up with this look.

Purple

Purple is flowers
Purple is royalty
Purple is for longing
Purple is my saddened tears
Purple smells like grapes in the middle of April
Purple tastes like wine on a Sunday morning
Purple sounds like a hippo in the wilderness making his calls of pain
Purple looks like a little child gripping onto her sister's hand
Purple feels like baby smooth skin
Purple makes me feel sadness
Purple is a reminder of Jordan 

 By Brooke Audino
www.poemhunter.com


If Purple Could Heal You

If Purple Could Heal You
By Tameka Callaway
One day, you told me that Purple is your favorite color.
I wish that purple can heal you

If purple could heal you, I would give purple flowers everyday

in a purple vase that will make your day

I would wear purple lip stick so I come leave kisses on you face

Wish there was purple days and purple nights



If only purple could heal you, I will give a purple glass of purple kool aid with purple ice so you would have a purple tong

I would go to the end of the world to find you the perfect purple yarn so I could make you a purple body suit from head to toe



Oh how I would give you a purple world 

But for now, I just give you a purple poem 
I love you 
 By Tameka Callaway
www.poemhunter.com


Purple


Purple is the color of love, 
Purple is the color I dream of.

Purple is the color of passion, 

Purple is the latest fashion.

Purple is the color of glad, 

Purple is the best color they had.

Purple is the color of laughs, 

Purple is what he said on my behalf.

Purple is the color of me, 

Purple is the best, you see. 
By: Luna Moon
www.poemhunter.com






Shirt: Iconic, Dharan Mall KSA
Brogue Shoes: Iconic, Dharan Mall KSA




















Beso!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!