Saturday, September 10, 2011

Is my outfit ok Sir?

Ive had a lot of remarkable experiences in my first few weeks of stay in the country which taught me a lot of lessons.

First Lesson:  Never give up.

My attention was first called by one of the managers when I used to wear a tote bag where I put my grooming kit. But that didn't stop me from wearing a bag, i bought an envelope bag immediately on that same day.



2nd Lesson: Expect the worst when your boss calls you.

This time? our Division Manager. When he called me I thought I was about to hear a good news that will change my career but to my great embarrassment, I was reprimanded for wearing a low V-neckline shirt which I paired with a blazer.

3rd Lesson: If you dont like working at site, use an umbrella.

I never thought I would be working at a construction site (my greatest nightmare). Exposure to the sun is something inevitable so I bought an umbrella as soon as I've heard the news. Being there was like a battlefield, the sun is your enemy which you've got to protect yourself from by using an umbrella besides sunblock. Four days after I was sent back to the main building. 

4th Lesson: Don't ever wear the same thing as your boss's wife.

Of all people, I happened to have the same belt as my boss's wife. I couldn't help but notice my boss looking at my rope inspired belt that morning, I had the impression he likes it and finds it cute (which is really cute btw). He called me after his meeting thinking some works need to be done but he asked me not to wear my belt ever again as its the same belt he bought together with his wife.


* * *


I basically wear anything and love to play with the way I look which is evident on the photos shown here.

Experiment! Don't just wear things according to what they are just intended to. Play! and have fun! You can wear your scarf like a turban, a head band even a blouse if you're daring enough etc. Same with neck ties.

The photos below will show you how you can play with your scarf.

I got up late and dont have the mood to dress up. I had no time to iron anymore so I just grabbed a grey t-shirt and decided to accentuate it with a scarf to look little more appropriate and chic for work.




You can either simply just hang on your shoulders or wrap it around your neck after a long day of work.

Be creative!!! You can achieve a chic look by wearing only a shirt and a pair of jeans. All it takes is working on what you have in your closet and mixing them together. And most importantly, have fun!!!




Beso!

5 comments:

  1. I love your style and your blog is super!!

    I'm ypur follower..

    look my blog if you whont!!

    www.missioncoolhunter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot for dropping by and for following my blog. I'm happy you liked it. I'll be following yours too definitely. have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious!! Well-written and super cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Esoy! Thanx so much! coming from you means alot! Ive checked your blog and your writing is impeccable. I wish m as good as you in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol
    I can imagine how shocked you were the first time one of your supervisors called you on what you were wearing. At least they spoke to you about it instead of whispering behind your back. When you like to change your style there will always be a few people who don't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!