Friday, September 16, 2011

Sale Alert!!!!

My friends and I have strong radars when big sales strike the city so we waste no energy in rushing  to stores to bag some good deals.

To my fellow Filipinos living in Saudi Arabia, Centerpoint is offering up to 60% discount on almost all items!!! This is major guys!!!


I bought a sweatshirt, electric blue trousers and wallet leather chains as shown below for a total of around $30.00 only (around SR100.00 or P1,000.)


I wanted to use the wallet leather chain as a belt (para maiba namam) so I bought 2 and I love how it turned out.







You may not love the color combination but I think it works.  What do you think?










Long sleeve shirt by Nexus ($12.00 ), Centerpoint, KSA
Electric Blue Trousers by Splash ($12.00), Centerpoint, KSA
 Wallet leather chain  by Lee Cooper ($3.00) , Centerpoint, KSA


To those who are new in the country, this is the best place to go to.  You'll surely find something that would meet not only your budget but your fashion needs from men and womens' apparel, accessories, toys to home decors and a lot more.





Hope you get something from this post guys! Enjoy shopping!


Beso!


2 comments:

  1. followed you over here from chictopia... love you style. def following you

    -Danielle
    everybodydiesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle! thanx a lot!!! it means a lot toe me. I'll definitely follow ur blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!