Friday, November 16, 2012

Confessions on a Dance Floor in KSA

On November 15, 2012 a party was organized by the Association of Bikolanos in the Eastern Region of KSA and I was invited over by friends which I was excited as always. This is a night of pure clean fun by the way. It was all about meeting new friends, good Filipino food and great dancing. 

We were one of the early birds that night so we had the opportunity to take as many photos as we could in each room of the rented villa. When I saw the dance floor I couldn't help but remember the  photos from the " Confessions Tour  of Madonna . When I saw the dance floor , I knew I had to bring the little Madonna inside and played with my cam with friend Jonathan.



Photos of Madonna on The Confessions Tour


My friend Jonathan.







Beso!


1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, How are you today?

    The steps you suggested on challengedfashionista.com that It is increasingly common for you to be able to enter your name of your sites.It is a choice full site for us.This site help us many way. Yes, it is really makes getting a quote easy.So,I want to share Welcome to Rugstar.com.au, Australia's favorite online rug buying groceries in Australia: we get direct deals from the producer to you! We sell an implausible range of Australian favorite floor rugs, carpet rug, by way of shopping on-line you'll keep on shaggy, modern, wool, traditional and lots of different rug designs.

    Thanks for your valuable Article.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!