Sunday, November 4, 2012

Laced with Lace

I am an avid fan of Marc Jacob's eponymous clothing line, designing for LV and ofcourse his personal sense of style. He made wearing kilt sexy and cool but what can you say about the Commes des Garcons lace dress he had worn on MET Gala 2012?


I personally love the sheer frock but not so sure about the white boxer shorts. Its just something I didn't expect much from him although he looks hot.

I tried channeling the look in my own style. Instead of making a dress, I had  requested my favorite tailor to make a shirt out of a lace material which he was hesitant to accept at first as it is hard to work with.

I hope you like it guys!!!











Photographer: Mr. Herbert Arceo


Beso!

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job on your version of this look. I am a fan of Marc Jacobs, but I'm not crazy about those white boxers. Lace on the other hand... I love lace!... and to see a man wearing lace is very refreshing and stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!