Saturday, November 7, 2015

Getting Through the Break-up in the Kingdom

Breaking up is the least topic I'm going to share with you guys. I always share the clothes I wear and places to eat but there is more to life than those things. I wanna share more personal things in life, something that has more meaning that each one of you can relate to and pick up some lessons.

 Being in a relationship for 1 year and almost 7 months, I never saw this coming. It happened so fast.  For people like me who share the same experience in the kingdom, I would like to emphasize to you the same by word that my close friends told me, "live each day", "enjoy and cherish the moment". I totally missed that out instead my insecurities, fear, jealousy and mistrust got the worst of me

Insecurities became one of my worst enemies as the relationship grew. Maybe jealousy has also a part of it. I would compare myself with his ex-boyfriend and other people he have had dated with in the past. I was so insecure that I needed to go under the knife which shouldn't be the case. If you come across to this idea of going through a cosmetic surgery make sure it is for the purpose of making yourself feel good and not for anybody else.

I know one day he is going to get married. That was my greatest fear. That fear to be left. I always told myself, never to fall in love with anyone in the kingdom but love came along. I thought it is better to love and be loved than to never love at all though.

I was afraid to trust him completely. I doubted everything about him. 

Its been a week since he finally said goodbye. No matter how I cry nothing will be able to bring it back. No matter how I regret the things I've done, it is too late. He got tired. No matter how I ask for a second chance nothing will ever change it.

It is the time to accept it and move on with my life. For my fellow Filipinos in the kingdom who are going through the same emotional aftermath of breaking up. Grow as a person, Build up your personality. Focus on a hobby or interest to keep yourself busy with. Like I do with creating images or photography and blogging. Improve your looks. Don't change the person you are. Remember that we were loved from who we were in the first place and build confidence. 

About this look, I wanna wear something happy as opposed to my previous look from my last post. I wanna look positive and confident and ready to go on my life. 





Jacket : Varsity Jacket, Centerpoint, KSA
Undershirt: Basic White Shirt, Zara, KSA
Short: Jersey Short, Penshoppe, KSA



























Please meet my friends who are there thrugh my ups and down and for helping me pull out these images which I love sharing with you guys.






Beso! 

1 comment:

  1. Keep going to reach ur dreams be happy always and hope ur life will be better coming days..

    About style .. Simple, lovely, colorful and freshing ... I love it ... Keep it up 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!