Sunday, November 15, 2015

Closed Door And A Relationship

I have been through break-ups and heartaches over and over again but it always feel like a new experience. Accepting that a relationship has finally come to an end is the hardest thing to do. Like there is no formula how to deal with it other than to let the time does its work in healing the wounds or maybe by sheer determination and hard work within ourselves. How I wish someone has figured out the art of  achieving closure after relationships end and share it. I hope it is a skill to be learned.

My relationships were different from one another and I'm sure with you too guys. I remember being broken up in an email from a long distance relationship with a foreigner and it was devastating to go through that because I had to deal with it by my own. We always have questions after failed relationships but that time I was left all alone with many questions left unanswered. There was a time when I was the one who fell out of love to a Filipino in the kingdom of few months and I felt bad because no matter how I try to help him go through it, I couldn't find the willingness to do so. And recently the table has turned, it was me who is left behind. 

We always hope that things would go back to the same thing as they were. We find a way to keep the door open no matter what, friendship for example so we can still be part of their life. I asked myself:
If someone has already closed his door on us, Should we go back and knock for another chance? 

Going through this experience inspire me to create these images and made a short clip which I hope you like guys.




About the look:

Jacket: Zara, Corniche, Al Khobar, KSA
Bag: Bershka, Dharan Mall, KSA
Shoes: Sebago, Philippines















Beso! 

2 comments:

  1. all i can say is you are beautiful inside and out. things happen for a reason .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!