Friday, December 14, 2012

The Face of Optimism at Forever Living Products in Saudi Arabia

December 14, 2012 marks the announcement of a good news to FLP members but the yellow motif puts me in a snafu whether to go or not. It was a bit challenging choosing what to wear as I am not quite a fan of the color yellow but FLP events are hard to miss because its always fun. Everyone greets you good morning regardless of the time. Everybody screams "Power!" as if someone's going to transform into a superhero and they make you feel like a family.  Their presentations get you excited and the speakers are inspiring and not to mention great venue and good food hehe!


Me in a mustard yellow belt to comply with the motif which I thought was the perfect color for my purple shirt.


Venue: Holiday Inn Resort
Half Moon in Khobar, Saudi Arabia

The main highlight of the presentation as far as I understood is the Chairman's Bonus Incentive and the profit sharing ( I hope I got it right as I was too absorbed waiting for the dinner call) which will be granted to qualified individuals. Regardless how hard it seems to achieve the qualifications required, everyone is optimistic.

I would like to share some photos from the event.







Until next time fabulous readers! Beso!



Follow Moi!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!