Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Student-Preppy Look


I miss going to school! I miss my Mom nagging at me every morning for waking up late and skipping breakfast. I miss the time I spent thinking what to wear on our free day. I miss the chit-chats with schoolmates and female friends during breaks and watch our crushes as they play basketball, and just about everything you can imagine during those days. 

I've always been in love with fashion since then. I would love to share ideas and draw sketches to my female friends for the Prom night. I loved to play with their hair and sneak in to their bags for make-up and try it on myself. 

So I was inspired to put on this ensemble so I hope you like it guys!


 Shirt: G2000 from Dharan Mall, KSA
Belt: Splash from Centerpoint, KSA
Short pants: H&M









Beso!

5 comments:

  1. I find this very interesting, in a very good way.
    I live the preppy feeling of the look. and I absolutely adore the shoes.

    reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for visiting my blog and I'm glad you like this look.

      Delete
  2. I REALLY like this look. so cute!!! ready for a preppy day hahah XOXO Fe

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!