Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Battlefield


I have been feeling down these days. I miss the people who are close to my heart. My family most especially, my friends for years in the Philippines and close relatives. 

Everytime I'm stressed out from work, depressed or feeling lonely I would go to our building's rooftop to view the horizon, watch the sun set and just feel the wind passing by. It's beautiful and comforting.

Being away from the people you love is like a battle. You battle each day trying not to be defeated by loneliness and insanity. I wanted to use this as a concept for this look. I thought of wearing a military inspired jacket which I have bought from Zara last year and finished the look with a black cap with stud details to symbolize my tenacity and strength.












Beso!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!