Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why not red socks?

 White cotton long sleeve shirt  from Zara, Al Khobar, KSA
Pants from Centerpoint, Al Rakah, KSA
Leather Shoes from Aldo, Al Khobar, KSA
Red socks from Debhenams, Dharan Mall, KSA
Key chain from Philosophy, Petronas Tower, Malaysia
Belt from City Maxx, Al Khobar, KSA

In the Middle East, men in colors most specially red and pink will not only cause attention but will definitely stir skepticism on ones sexuality (needless to say, no need on my part).

Today I wore these irresistibly cherry red socks which I bought on sale from Debenhams and as expected, they thought I was going nuts (hehe!) but I stood tall and walk as if my last walk on the runway.

"Why not wear some colors in our feet the way we love to wear colorful shirts/dresses?" I protested. Gone are the days of black/grey socks are the only "must" colors to match our leather shoes.

Feel confident on anything you wear. Attitude always bring out the beauty in anything you project.



Beso!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!