Monday, January 12, 2015

The Red Quilted Jacket

 Just when I thought I needed another jacket as Saudi Arabia is getting colder I found this from Zara which is what I need exactly. 1.) Just the right thickness, enough to keep my body warm. Who wants to look big in those puffy jackets 2.) Love the fact that it is quilted and 3.) Who doesn't look good in red? 

The quilt trend is seen on some major runways and a favorite of fashionistas on the street.


Kent and Curwen A/W 2014


Christopher Raeburn A/W 2014


Calvin Klein Collection A/W 2014




And here is my share on the trend. Hope you like it guys!



The quilted jacket: Zara, Corniche, Al Khobar
Shoes: Zara, Mall of Dharan, Dharan


















Beso! 

4 comments:

  1. So nice ..... Go forward ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilted jacket is just the right accessory for both men and women. Thanks for sharing the useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!