Tuesday, December 16, 2014

In the Mood For A Hood


The weather is so good nowadays in the Kingdom that you can't miss a beautiful morning to enjoy  the early breeze and sunshine outside which is exactly what I did last weekend in Corniche. 

For a long walk on that day, I decided to throw myself in the following:

Hooded Jacket: Zara, Corniche, Al Khobar, KSA
Net Sweatshirt: Bossini, Corniche, Al Khobar, KSA



As I looked myself at the mirror, I knew something was missing. A bold statement necklace to amplify my look. You've got to look chic anytime and anywhere girl!






A different look when the hooded jacket is off. Besides, its easy to cool down when you're already feeling the heat from any activity.










I hope you like it guys!

Beso! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!