Saturday, March 15, 2014

Summer Look 1: Different Looks in White T-Shirt and A Pair of Jeans Ensemble

Summer is surely on it's way and hinted its arrival few days ago with a strong sandstorm. Summer's heat may not be that too friendly in the kingdom and in the whole Arab Region but this season never fails to give fun, excitement and adventure every year. 

My anticipation and excitement obviously can't be hidden anymore. My summer clothes are all set in my closet ready to be exposed under the scorching heat of the sun and my other fashion necessities shopping list of what to buy is ready to be ticked.

The Challenge: My friends know how I'm deeply in love with floral prints but this time revamping my style. 

How about you guys? Don't you think its fun to just try new things sometimes.

Hope you like my new look!


Here are some ways to give your t-shirt and jeans ensemble different looks.


1.) Accessorize. A white shirt and a pair of jeans is a cliche but never runs out of style. I used a messenger bag to give the look more appeal.

Messenger bag: Zara, Al Khobar, KSA
Shirt: Zara, Corniche, Al Khobar, KSA
Skinny Jeans: River Island, Dharan Mall, Al Khobar, KSA





2.) Mix and Match. An outer wear to bring it to a whole new level.




3.) Accessorize more. And a cap for a cool approach.

4.) A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E and projection

Look demure.


Trying to look tough hehe!


Feel Sexy! Cross your legs! 


Confused.



 Bewildered


Stand by the post and get someone's attention.


 Run out of caption. Hehe!



Get out from your comfort zone. Sit somewhere else. Wow this hurt my butt off!

Beso! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!