Sunday, April 1, 2012

Meet the Salesmen on 16th Street in Al Khobar, KSA

Good customer service is one of the things that make up an unforgettable shopping experience. I've been a mystery shopper for almost a year in eastern region (now, not so mysterious) and I haven't experienced the kind of customer service I have experienced from my home country and some of my travels to few countries. I am not sure if the country's conservatism has an impact to this. But my visit to some shops on 16th St. with my friend at work has atleast changed the way I look at how salesmen in Saudi Arabia deal with their customers.

Below are photos of some of the cool shops we've visited on 16th St. Shopping has never been this fun!!!

Our first stop was at Random.







An Egyptian shopper at the store.


The second shop across the street has this tropical ambiance inside which I love so much. Reminds me of Pagudpud Beach from my home province in the Philippines.






The next shop we dropped by is so different from the first two. Here the motif of the shop is  black and white.




I could tell from outside that the fourth shop we visited hates red.






 Our last stop was at Forever! Gotta save the best for last I guess.



If all salesmen are like this  guy on the photo, I might have been broke! lol!




Beso!

3 comments:

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!