Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Inspiration (photographed by Mr. Herbert Arceo)

I was very excited and ecstatic to be doing another pictorial with the fresh and talented photographer Mr. Herbert Arceo (HMA Photography). It took me a month to prepare for this. I had no idea what to wear or what kind of look I was going to channel until the movie "The Darjeeling Limited" (2007) suddenly flashed into my memory.

(image source: www.woowza.com)

I love the west-meets-east theme of the movie. I fell in love with India most especially which give me the idea to visit it this coming May (Inshallah!).



The Outfit


Blazer: Nexus, Centerpoint (KSA)
Trouser:iconic, Centerpoint(KSA)
Evening bowling bag: Zara, Dharan Mall (KSA)


Location


Al Baher Villa
Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia













Beso!

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment! Thank you guys!